During this time of year, I will make anything I can with pumpkin! Pumpkin pancakes are super easy to make and can be whipped up in no time! Just add 1/3 cup pumpkin puree to your regular pancake recipe, it's that easy! I also like to throw in some pumpkin pie spice too. If you enjoy all things pumpkin like I do, then you will love these easy pancakes! Enjoy!
1 1/2 cups flour
2 tsps baking powder
2 tbps sugar
2 tsps cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3 tbps canola oil or melted butter
1 1/4 cups milk
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the middle.
- Slowly incorporate all of the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined. A few lumps are okay.
- Spray a griddle or pan with non stick spray and allow to heat.
- Pour batter 1/4 cup at a time, flip when batter begins to bubble on one side, then cook 1-2 mins more.
- Continue this way with the rest of the batter…this will make approx. 12 pancakes